Tuesday, July 9, 2013

And the count down begins (:

Hi everyone!
          For those of you who don't know me, my name is Valerie Ziegler. I guess you could say that this post is my feeble attempt at procrastination. I have yet to do my laundry, pack, finish memorizing my speeches, or get my phone switched over to an international plan. . .but I'll get around to it (: I still have five more days to be lazy and consume all the greasy American food I can possibly get my hands on before I leave for South Korea! I think I’m more nervous about the food over there than I am about getting up in front of a huge crowd and giving a speech, but that comes with the territory of being an extremely picky eater.
          Anyway, I just wanted to say that the prayers and support we have received from our friends and families have been greatly appreciated and much needed. Prepping for this trip has taken a lot of work, but I think everything has finally fallen into place, and Lord willing, we’ll arrive safe and sound in South Korea, willing and ready to serve. Please continue to keep us in your prayers, and we’ll try our best to keep everyone back at home posted!

God Bless,
Valerie


1 comment: