Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pre-Korea Post!

Hello, Everyone!
      I'm currently sitting with my favorite group of Korea-bound Tall Oaks Seniors! I'm not sure if I'm more excited about my senior year, or Korea, but for now I will stick to Korea related info. For those of you who may not know me, my name is Joshua Franck. I've been fortunate enough to attend Tall Oaks since kindergarten, and am thankful for this opportunity to serve.
      As for pre-Korea blogs, this will probably be my only one. Being a guy, I doubt my blogs will be quite as heartfelt as the other four's, but that is certainly not because of a lack of effort! I will try my best to keep everyone up-to-date. All in all, I anticipate this to be a pretty awesome trip. I am ridiculously excited, and at the same time a little worried. Some of us are worried about food, others about travel, but as for me, I am most worried about finding the right words to say. The Youth Forum is one thing being scripted, but the English Missions Camp is different. So if there was any one thing I could ask for, it would be prayer for guidance in the thoughts, words, and deeds of the whole team.
      This is all I have to say for the time being, but come back for more! 
-Joshua Franck
     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment