Saturday, July 13, 2013

We are leaving tomorrow!

We are leaving for South Korea in less than 24 hours! I am so excited as the trip is becoming more and more "real!" We have all been practicing and memorizing our presentation all week and are just about packed. I am so thankful for the time I have been able to spend with my family and close friends this week, and I am looking forward to my last American meal tonight that my mom is preparing.
My teammates have all been so gracious in thanking our well deserving parents and friends for their support and encouragement to Audra, Hannah, Valerie, Josh, and me. We would not be at this point without them, but I would like to especially give glory to God for orchestrating this whole trip!! He has been so good to us, and we can go forth with such blessing, promise, and confidence with the Spirit of God by our side and prayers of God's people. I am so thankful that God will be just as near to us in South Korea as He is at home!
Psalm 31:3- "For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your name's sake you lead me and guide me."
With love and thankfulness,
Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Keeping you all lifted in prayer today and tomorrow as you travel. Looking forward to seeing all that God has planned for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for everyone today...can't wait to hear all that God will do in and through you during this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying your day of rest was fruitful and that the days ahead are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete