Sunday, July 7, 2013

T-6 days... Is this really happening?

Hello friends!!
           My Name is Audra Baumann. I will be writing on this blog as a senior at Tall Oaks Classical School and as a member of the first ever TOCS team to go to South Korea.
           Tonight, my teammates and I and all of our family members gathered together for our last formal family meeting before our departure. Our team is incredibly blessed to have such loyal, generous, and encouraging parents as ours are. Each parent has played such a unique role: from hosting meetings, to supporting us as we invested in long presentation work days, to collecting encouragement cards and more, our parents have pushed us to become better and better everyday.
            Each day as my regular customers at Starbucks ask me about the trip, the more real, (and exciting) this trip becomes!! I am blessed to be going on this trip with a group of family, and friends who have become like family.
            As I close my first post on this blog, I want to say a loud and sincere thank you to all of our prayer supporters. Our team has definitely needed, and felt the prayers both for our preparation before the trip, and our time in country. We are rooted in prayer, and strengthened by the Spirit.
           I'm excited to say that the next time you'll  hear from me, Lord willing, I'll be in South Korea!!!
Please comment! I can't wait to hear questions and feedback!!!
Thank you and God bless you all!
Audra Baumann

 

1 comment:

  1. My heart hurts that you all are leaving- simply because I love you each, but is overflowing with joy that it is for HIS purpose and excited to hear all that He will continue to do throughout this chapter! You all have been working so hard, have put in so many hours in the preparation, and what a blessing you will be in the forum, teaching English in the camp, and shoulder to shoulder on a personal level with so many that need Jesus. Thank you for your hearts open to serve, in all the ways you will be needed. Thank you for stretching yourselves and being open to all that He has in store for you and those around you. Thank you for how you represent you King and your desire to leave the comfortable to experience and give that which will be challenging at times. Love you each, and love what He is doing in you, for you and because of you. xoxoxo Mrs. Franck

    ReplyDelete